The corporate structure of Obolon has been shaped over many years under the influence of a development strategy aimed at diversifying production, transition to the use of in-house raw materials, an innovative approach, absolute environmental safety and full social responsibility.
Obolon Corporation comprises the main plant, two separate production units, two subsidiaries and four enterprises with corporate rights. Overall, the corporation employs about 7500 people.
Main structural units of Obolon PJSC
Main plant in Kyiv:
- Obolon PJSC (production of beer, soft drinks, mineral water, brewer’s grain, etc).
- Krasylivske Subsidiary of Obolon PJSC, Krasyliv, Khmelnitsky Region (production of mineral water, low-alcohol and soft drinks).
Enterprises with corporate rights:
- Okhtyrka Brewery PJSC, Okhtyrka, Sumy Region. (production of beer, soft drinks, malt).
- Sevastopol Drinks Plant PJSC, Autonomous Republic of Crimea (production of soft drinks).
- Bershad Integrated Complex PJSC, Bershad, Vinnytsa Region (production of low-alcohol beverages).
- Diatkivtsi PJSC, Kolomiya, Ivano-Frankivsk Region (malt production).
- Obolon Agro LLC, Chemerivtsi, Khmelnytsk Region (agricultural production, raising of barley, cattle and pigs).
- Rokytne Glass Factory PJSC, Rokytne, Rivne Region (production of glass containers).
- Zibert’s Brewery Subsidiary of Obolon LTD, Fastiv, Kyiv Region (production of beer, soft drinks).
Separate production units:
- Plant in Olexandria, Kirovograd Region (production of low-alcohol and soft drinks, PET bottle recycling, production of binding band).
- Malting plant in Chemerivtsi, Khmelnitsky Region (production of malt).